All limited companies need to file a set of financial statements to Companies House and a set to HMRC along with a Company Tax Return (form CT600).  This is a legal requirement.  But rather than seeing this as a dull task that you just have to do and get out of the way, we will use these accounts to explain your business to you, show you where your money has been spent and give you tips and ideas on how to make changes to increase the money you have in your pocket at the end of the day.

Company accounts need to be submitted to Companies House 9 months after the end of your company’s financial year.  You can find out your financial year end by checking the Companies House website:

Sole traders and partnerships also need to prepare a set of accounts to be able to complete their self- assessment tax returns. 

Year End Accounts